The Division of Education serves the educational needs of the integrated health care delivery system by providing continuing medical education (CME) for physicians; continuing pharmacy education for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians; continuing dental education for dentists; and continuing education units (CEUs) for allied health professionals. Innovative methods of education, such as
simulation, emphasize learning, rather than "seat time".
Marshfield Clinic Health System is accredited by the
Wisconsin Medical Society,
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) receiving a six-year approval from both institutions. MCHS is also accredited by the
Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), the Commission on Accreditation for Prehospital Continuing Education (CAPCE), and the Wisconsin Society for Healthcare Education and Training (WISHET).
Other education accreditations are pursued to meet the needs of a variety of health professionals.
• Accreditation with Commendation by the Wisconsin Medical Society (2017-2023)
• Accreditation for six years by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (2017-2023)
• Accreditation by the Wisconsin Society for Healthcare Education and Training (2021-2024)
• Accreditation by the Academy of General Dentistry (2021-2025)
• Provisional Accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation for Prehospital Continuing Education (2022-2023)
CME Team Lead | Division of Education
Marshfield Clinic Health System