Whether you need emergency or planned treatments, our expert team is ready to treat a wide array of complex cardiac and vascular conditions, such as blockages in the heart and other body parts, structural heart and irregular heart rhythms.
We provide treatments for both congenital and acquired heart disorders and address serious conditions such as chronic total occlusion in the heart by using the latest medical advancements and technology. A variety of different treatment methods may be utilized to help you return back to full strength.
These treatments may include:
- Ablation therapy and radio frequency ablation
- Angioplasty and Stenting
- Aortic aneurysm repair
- Carotid repair
- Catheter based treatments of heart disease and valvular heart disease
- Complex coronary intervention for advanced stages of coronary disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
Diagnostic testing such as echocardiography, to diagnose and monitor your condition and develop a plan.
- Embolic Protection
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators
- Lung biopsy
- Minimally-invasive surgery
- Minimally-invasive bypass surgery
- Percutaneous Valve Repair
- Removal of thymic tumors and mediastinal masses
- Robotic lobectomy
- Segmental resection
- Vascular Surgery
Other conditions we treat include:
These treatments are offered by our cardiology specialists including: