You give your child security, comfort, acceptance and affection at home. The Child Life & Expressive Therapies team helps provide these needs free of charge at Marshfield Children's Hospital.
In partnership with doctors and nurses, we make your child's medical experience easier. Our goals are to:
- Minimize your child's stress and anxiety related to their care
- Enhance your child's understanding of procedures
- Provide age-appropriate, safe play environments
- Enhance your child's growth in their stage of development and within your family and culture
- Support you and help you participate in your child's health care
- Help you and your family maintain everyday routines
What services does Child Life provide?
Learn about the variety of services we provide to support our goal of making your child's medical experiences easier.
We offer numerous education opportunities for individuals interested in a Child Life & Expressive Therapies profession, including accredited Child Life internships.
Giving: How you can help Child Life
We provide better experiences for your child because of donations. Gifts help us purchase medical teaching dolls, MRI/CT models, distraction items and toys.
Child Life giving opportunities >