Home Recovery Care is an innovative care option that allows you to be treated for your medical condition at home instead of the hospital.
Home Recovery Care is available to patients of the Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield and Marshfield Medical Center-Eau Claire.
Eligible patients who have participated, love it. Home Recovery Care has more than 90% patient satisfaction rate.
Home Recovery Care lasts for 30 days. A registered nurse will care for you in your home for 3-5 days. You will see and talk to your doctor from a computer tablet, provided at no extra cost during the 30 days.
A Recovery Care Coordinator will monitor your vital signs, such as blood pressure and temperature, daily. Your Recovery Care Coordinator will communicate with your doctors every step of the way and help answer all your questions.
Recovery Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the care you need
- Answering your medication questions
- Assisting in scheduling your follow-up appointments
- Providing you with health education
- Comfort and convenience of quality care in your own home
- Recovery Care Coordinator (RN) available to you 24/7
- Talk to your doctors, nurses face-to-face without ever leaving your home
- Computer tablet allows your doctors and nurses to check on your progress instantly
- Single point of contact for medical questions
- Assistance with scheduling follow-up appointments and ordering medical equipment