Become a sustainer.
Sustaining donors make ongoing credit or debit card gifts to Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) Foundation on a monthly basis. By making a recurring gift, you make a greater impact on our patients long-term.
Why give monthly?
- Monthly gifts are an easy way to provide consistent, dependable support to the cause that is most meaningful to you in our Health System.
- You can increase your total annual support of MCHS by spreading your gifts over the entire year, therefore making a greater impact on programs you love.
- You still have complete control over your giving. To adjust or pause your ongoing gift, simply email
email@example.com or call 800-858-5220.
Giving via debit or credit card helps us save resources by reducing the amount of paper needed for gift transactions.
What can my monthly gift do?
$10/mo: Help a family in need cover utilities so they can focus on healing a loved one.
$20/mo: Train a caregiver or community member in CPR and emergency procedures.
$50/mo: Enroll a patient with a life-threatening condition in a clinical research trial.
How do I make my monthly gift?
- Set up a recurring credit card gift below, and your gift will be processed each month with no additional steps needed.
- You can choose to make your gift on the 1st or 15th of each month. The gift is ongoing, which means MCHS Foundation will process your gift automatically.
- We will mail you an annual statement for tax purposes. You can change or pause your recurring gift at any time by contacting MCHS Foundation at 800-858-5220 or